Realme Buds Q TWS Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds
This Realme Buds Q is an in-ear truly wireless earphone designed by french design master Jose Levy. The 3.6g ultra-light Buds feature a large 10mm Dynamic Bass Boost Driver and AAC codec support for a superior sound quality. The 20-hours total battery life means that you can listen to your music for much longer without having the need to charge your Buds. The IPX4 water resistant rating along with Intelligent Touch Controls with in-buit mic make the Buds Q the best choice as the most stylish in-ear Truly wireless earphones.
- rand : Realme
- Manufacturer : Tiinlab Acoustic Technology Limited
- Model : Realme Buds Q
- Hardware Platform : Smartphone
- Compatible Devices : Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS
- Additional Features : Earbud, In-ear
- Headphones Form Factor : In Ear
- Battery Average Life Standby : 3000 Minutes
- Batteries Included : No
- Battery Power Rating : 400 Unknown modifier
- Connector Type : Bluetooth
- Supported : Standards 5
- Material : Polycarbonate
- IPX4 Water Resistance : The realme Buds Q also features IPX4 water resistance to prevent sweat and rain from damaging the device, giving you full sense of reliability.
- realme Link App : Buds Q supports the all-new realme Link App, which adds Buds Q to realme’s AIoT ecosystem. Open the App, and you are free to customize the touch controls of your Buds Q.
- Ultra-Light : realme Buds Q, weighs only 3.6g and is made of light but strong PC+ABS special polymer composite. The ergonomic coracoid structure can perfectly fit in the ear canal, providing comfort even when wearing for a long time.
- Super Low Latency Gaming Mode :The R1Q chip supports dual-channel real-time transmission technology, and the two buds can stay connected to the phone independently. Moreover, the Gaming Mode drastically reduces the latency to 119ms.
- Bluetooth 5.0 : The Buds Q comes with a powerful R1Q chip that supports Bluetooth 5.0 technology. Therefore, you can connect Buds Q with your phone in the time you open the case and take them out.